Here are some great ways for our adult customers to continue their learning journey online.
Brainfuse HelpNow provides free, on-demand, easy, and engaging eLearning for all ages and levels.
HelpNow's features include:
- Homework Help: interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests
- 24-Hour Writing Lab: submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question: submit your homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center: Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more.
- Foreign Language Lab/Spanish-Speaking Support
Cell-Ed lets adults acquire literacy, language, and workforce-ready skills for free on their own time. With Cell-Ed, your cell phone becomes your teacher.
You can study anytime on your phone, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, with 3–5 minute lessons; complete courses in 5–20 hours; and talk and text with a coach when you need help.
Cell-Ed courses include:
- English on the Go: choose from high beginner to advanced levels (and beginner levels for Spanish speakers).
- Work Ready: gain key skills from applying for a job to communicating effectively at work.
- Civics and Citizenship: learn how to apply for and pass the U.S. naturalization exam.
- Skill Builder: improve reading, writing, social studies, and math skills.
Get started with Cell-Ed in two ways:
- Download the App for your Android phone or iPhone and use PIN code: 1684. The Cell-Ed app requires unlimited data or Wi-Fi/Internet.
- Call Cell-Ed at 818-423-5533 and use PIN code: 1684. It is recommended to have unlimited texts and minutes to call Cell-Ed. No smartphone or internet required. Headphones are recommended.
Cell-Ed is generously funded by the Thomas and Jeanne Elmezzi Foundation.