How the Friends Operate
Friends of QPL groups represent neighborhood branches and meet on a regular basis to:
- Sponsor library programming and services
- Conduct outreach events to increase awareness and access
- Participate in advocacy campaigns to strengthen local support of library priorities
Who Are the Friends
Friends of QPL share a passion and love for the library and strive to convey the Library’s importance throughout the community.
- Must be 21 or older
- Able to attend a minimum of five (5) meetings and participate in several outreach, advocacy, and fundraising events during the year
- Complete a Membership Profile and Annual Volunteer Survey
We are always seeking a new friend to become an ambassador for the library.
Questions: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.