CALLING ALL TEENS IN QUEENS!
Join the Youth Leadership Council and make your voice heard! Plus, earn community service hours!
New York City's government isn’t just for adults! Teens should have a say in what’s happening in their city. Queens Public Library is looking for youths, ages 14–21, to join Youth Leadership Councils at Central Library and Flushing Library.
Youth Leadership Council Member Benefits:
- Earn community service hours
- Gain leadership experience
- Advocate for your community
- College and career readiness
- Network with City leaders
- Build your resume and develop references
- Make new friends
- Receive a Certificate of Achievement signed by the Mayor