ESOL students can
- Learn to speak, understand, read, and write English
- Use English in real-life situations
- Study vocabulary and grammar
- Learn about U.S. history and government
- Learn about health
- Learn basic technology skills
Class Schedule and Registration
Students can attend Virtual ESOL (English as a Second or Other Language) classes during the Fall 2020 semester (September-December) for Beginning and Intermediate levels.
The semester will run for approximately 12 weeks. Classes are offered in the mornings, evenings, and weekends.
To participate in these virtual classes you must download the WebEx “Meetings” App here.
For more information on the New Americans Program’s ESOL classes, please contact:
If you can't register for a class at a Queens Public Library location, other organizations in Queens also offer ESOL classes.