NO TRAINS STOP HERE
LIE to Main St. (Exit 23). Travel north on Main St.
On 60th Avenue, there are 2-hour parking meters on the left side of the library; you can also park further down 60th avenue on the street without meters. Some people park on the Horace Harding Expressway service road.
This branch is open for to-go service and returns. Please pick up your materials on hold at the designated bookshelf.
Remote printing is available at this location. Visit https://queenslib.org/qplprint to learn more.
This branch will be closed from 1 to 2 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays for cleaning.
This branch will be closed from 3 to 4 p.m. on Thursdays for cleaning.
For your health and safety:
- You must wear a face mask when entering and inside the building.
- Please stay at least six feet apart from other people.
- No browsing or seating is allowed.
- Public computers are not available.
- Public bathrooms are not available.