New York City Civil Court Housing Part
Housing Part

Address:89-17 Sutphin Boulevard Jamaica NY
Telephone(s):Call 311 (or 212-NEW-YORK if outside NYC)
World Wide Web: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/resources/queens_civil.shtml

Description:The Housing Part handles only residential landlord and tenant cases. Commercial landlord and tenant cases and ejectment actions are handled on the civil side of the Court.

Target Groups(By Need):Families