Citizens Union Foundation
Foundation of the City of New York
Sponsor/Parent Agency:Citizens Union Foundation.
Address:299 Broadway, Suite 700 New York NY 10007
Telephone(s):212-227-0342 Ex. 46
World Wide Web: http://www.citizensunion.org
CUF Monitors the deliberations and actions of city and state government,
• Conducts research on important issues of political reform,
• Analyzes the impact of proposed public policies and legislation at the city and state level,
• Proposes constructive solutions and thoughtful approaches to improve the functioning of government in service to the citizens it represents,
• Educates and engages the public on important civic issues through forums, symposiums and our news and policy Web site, GothamGazette.com, and
• Issues amicus briefs on important issues before the courts relating to citizen participation in the political process.
Services Offered:Community Action / Social Advocacy Groups