1. Click on “Start” then click on “Control Panel”.
2. Depending on your view choose "Network and Internet Connections.
3. Then select “Network Connections" in Windows XP or “Network Connections” in Windows XP Classic.
4. Right-click on "Wireless Network Connection" and choose Properties. Locate the Internet TCP/IP protocol in the list, click on it once to highlight and then click on “Properties”. If more than one TCP/IP protocol is listed, look for the one associated with your wireless adapter.
5. Check that the "Obtain an IP address automatically" and "Obtain DNS server address automatically" boxes are checked. This is generally the default setting. Click “OK” to close the Internet Protocol Properties window. Then click “OK” to close the Wireless Network Connection Properties window.
6. To continue please follow the instructions at: Wireless Setup/Troubleshooting Recommendations to connect to QBPL_WIRELESS.