Classical belly dance instructor Noora teaches adults basic techniques, including proper posture, body positions, shimmies, isolations and more. Space is limited. Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Rosedale community was established in 1888 and named Foster’s Meadow. In 1894, the area was divided into building lots and the present name was established. In 1919, the Women’s Club asked the library for service. A collection staffed by volunteers was begun and by November a station was established. In 1920, rent-free quarters were found for the library. The Branch was relocated a number of times over the years. In May 1962 the Rosedale Public Library was opened in the rented building that it presently occupies. This was overseen by the Board of Trustees with Cornelius B. Hermann as president and Chief Librarian Harold W. Tucker.