Queens Library Board Of Trustees
- Jacqueline E. Arrington
- Thomas E. Curley, Ph.D.
- Leonard T. D’Amico, Secretary
- Joseph R. Ficalora
- Carl L. Figliola, Ph.D.
- Patricia Flynn
- Lenore R. Gall, Ed.D.
- Hon. Robert T. Groh
- James Y. Ho, Esq., Treasurer
- Anthony Iuliano
- William Jefferson, President
- Terri C. Mangino
- Lois Marbach, Vice President
- Mary Ann Mattone, Assist. Treasurer
- Joel A. Miele, Sr., P.E.
- Rafael PiRomán
- Christine E. Spigner
- George L. Stamatiades
Serving as ex-officio members of the Library’s Board of Trustees are the Mayor of the City of New York; the Comptroller of the City of New York; the Public Advocate of the City of New York; the Speaker of the New York City Council; and the President of the Borough of Queens.
- Interim Library Director - Thomas W. Galante
- Deputy Library Director - Customer Services Thomas E. Alford
- Deputy Library Director - Finance & Administration Vacant
- Deputy Library Director – Planning & Development Carol L. Sheffer
- Director, Public Relations Joseph B. Catrambone, Jr.
- Director, Development Diana Chapin
- Director, Investigation and Security Michael J. Daly
- Director, Information Technology & Systems Philip N. Darsan
- Director, Human Resources William J. Dietz
- Director, Branch Libraries Valerie Kilmartin
- Director, Capital Program Management/Facilities Planning Peter Magnani
- Director, Programs & Services Maureen O’Connor
- General Counsel Darlene Askew Robinson
- Director, Central Library Lorna Rudder-Kilkenny
- Director, Finance Tracy Yogman
- Administrator, Plant Facilities & Operations Vacant
- Director, Technical Services Vacant
- (Llisting as of June 30, 2004.)
* Thomas W. Galante was appointed as Interim Library Director