- President, Patricia Flynn
- Vice President, Prof. Heo-Peh Lee
- Secretary, George L. Stamatiades
- Treasurer, William Jefferson
- Assistant Treasurer, Lois Marbach
- James B. Chapin
- Ph.D.Philip Click
- Thomas E. Curley, Ph.D.
- Leonard T. D’Amico
- Joseph R. Ficalora
- Carl L. Figliola, Ph.D.
- Msgr. Thomas J. Gradilone
- Hon. Robert T. Groh
- Terri C. Mangino
- Mary Ann Mattone
- Joel A. Miele, Sr., P.E.
- Christine E. Spigner
With great sadness, the staff and Board of Trustees of Queens Library mourned the loss of The Rev. Canon Dougald L. Maclean, who died March 1, 2000. He had served on the Library’s Board for 38 years, and was its president in 1973-74.
Serving as ex-officio members of the Library’s Board of Trustees are:
- The Mayor of the City of New York
- The Comptroller of the City of New York
- The Public Advocate of the City of New York
- The President of the Borough of Queens.